(1/9) The Terrible Damage We Do . . . Voting Blue No Matter Who
Centrist Democrat politicians keep afflicting the afflicted and comforting the already-comfortable? Why exactly do people vote for them?
The Terrible Damage We Do . . . Voting Blue No Matter Who.
• (1/9) Centrist Democrats Do Not Reflect the Will of their Voters
• (1a/9) “Top-Down” Makes More Sense Than “Left-Right” Today in the U.S.
• (2/9) Voting Blue No Matter Who Just Gives Democracy a Great Big Screw
• (3a/9) Why Vote “Blue No Matter Who” If Centrist Dems Never Play to Win?
• (3b/9) Why Don’t Centrist Dems Show Up to Fight (Blue No Matter Who)
• (3c/9) Blue No Matter Who — Even When Centrist Democrats Are Incompetent?
At this point, who hasn’t heard the truism “vote blue no matter who” . . . ?
But think about the most recent time there was a no-holds-barred debate on MSNBC or CNN about whether it really makes sense to “vote blue no matter who,” and . . . oh, wait . . . that’s right . . . there never has been a debate like that on MSNBC or CNN, has there?
There are objective reasons — and supporting evidence and facts — to make the case that “voting blue no matter who” actually causes real damage to the country and to the people and families who live here.
Since neither network ever digs into whether this “article of faith” makes sense at all, let’s discuss that here.
Here’s the outline for this 9-part series:
- Five fundamental problems with “voting blue no matter who.”
- What’s at stake? What damage is caused when people “vote blue no matter who”?
- What are realistic alternatives to just giving your vote away if our intention is to solve the biggest issues and problems facing the country and us as individuals?