The 2 Reasons Populations Are Collapsing in Developed Countries Around the World
170 years ago, the average woman in the U.S. had at least 5 babies. Today that number is less than 2 and declining. What changed?
• The Japanese Government Pushes People to Have More Babies — Smart Move Or Not?
• Life Expectancy vs. Healthcare Costs in the U.S.
• How to Describe the U.S. Healthcare System to a Japanese Woman?
• Did This Happen by Accident to 89% of America’s Stock Market Wealth?
• Stunning COVID-Driven Decreases in…