Tokyo or Cincinnati — (Pt. 2 • Hotels) Which City Is Less Expensive for a Vacation?
(Part 2 • Hotels) How much does it cost to go visit Tokyo for 10 days from the U.S.? How would that compare to a 10-day trip to Cincinnati?
• Tokyo or Cincinnati — Which City Is More Affordable for a Vacation? (Airfares • Hotels • Ground Transportation • Food)
• How Did Japanese Society Improve in Recent Decades While the U.S. Declined? 1. Kaizen • 2. Shikata • 3. Peer Pressure
• Ai Ninomiya’s 12 Best Japanese and English Cover Song Performances
• Life Expectancy vs. Healthcare Costs in the U.S.
• The 2 Reasons Populations Are Collapsing in Developed Countries
• Fundamental Human Values Are Critically Important for Successful, Enduring Brands
• Is It Up to Our Kids to Win the War Against Climate Change?
• 3 Key Facts Everyone Is Missing About Biden’s Student Loan Debt Relief
• The Terrible Damage We Do Voting Blue No Matter Who — (Part 1/9) Centrist Democrats Do Not Reflect the Will of their Voters
If you haven’t already read “Part 1 • Airfares” in this series, there is additional background info about the series — in addition to the discussion about airfares — that I have not included in today’s article about hotel options.
Here is the overall roadmap for this series as we look at general costs and expenses for a 10-day trip to Tokyo vs. a 10-day trip to Cincinnati, Ohio:
- Airfares to get there
- Hotels once you’ve arrived — this article
- Ground transportation and getting around locally
- Food and restaurants
- Things to do, cool places to visit
- “Insider tips” for each city
- “Creative” ways of saving money by getting airfares and/or hotels for a fraction of the regular cost
Someone recently mentioned that they hoped “to be able to save enough to someday visit Japan.” That surprised me, because in my experience, you can have an…